- Title: トライアングル
- Title (English): Triangle
- Genre: Mystery, suspense
- Episodes: 11
- Goda Ryoji – Eguchi Yosuke (Emergency Room 24 Hours)
- Kuroki Shun – Inagaki Goro (SMAP member)
- Sachi – Hirosue Ryoko (Renai Sashin)
- Goda Yui – Aibu Saki (Zettai Kareshi)
- Shimano Takaya – Sakai Masato (Himitsu no Hanazono)
- Tomioka Yasushi – Tanihara Shosuke (Love Shuffle)
- Akimoto Ryo – Sasaki Kuranosuke (Zettai Kareshi)
The series starts with the murder of a 10-year-old girl in 1984. 15 years later, after the case goes unsolved and passes the statute of limitations, a doctor named Goda Ryoji suddenly quits from his hospital and eventually becomes a detective. In 2008, he meets Sachi, a traveling artist in Paris, and shortly after Goda’s return to Japan, he becomes involved in the expired murder case when another detective receives an anonymous phone call.
A bit draggy at times but suprisingly entertaining though..
Still Triangle irritates me because its red herrings are totally senseless and sucks. If the scriptwriters purpose of wanting to divert our attention from the murderer, I’d be more thrilled not able to guess who the murderer was.. I love unpredictable movies / dramas!! However, that’s not the case for Triangle, I actually feel kinda cheated because I felt that the scriptwriter has belittle my “intelligence” 😛 They should have divert it more intelligently and not senselessly or aimlessly.
For example, Continue reading